Veterans Service Connected Benefits
How an attorney can help you through the process
Obtaining veterans disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs can be a lengthy process. You may have to go through several appeals. Our attorneys will guide you through this process and help you explore all your options.
The types of military-service related benefits include:
- Service-related disability. Veterans disabled while on active duty are eligible. The disability may be a physical injury or psychological impairment. If your claim is approved, you will receive a certain amount of money each month (the amount depends on the severity of the injury and other factors).
- Non-service connected pension. Disabled wartime veterans who are at least 65 and have a limited income are eligible for this benefit. In some cases, you may be eligible for veterans’ benefits and Social Security Disability benefits.
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
- Traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Exposure to toxins, such as Agent Orange for Vietnam veterans
- Radiation exposure
- Vision or hearing loss